The schedule for ESL and NPHSL is created by the League Scheduler in consultation with the clubs on field availability. Schedules for the season are typically released in the middle of May with games starting the last week of May.
Game Nights are set by the League:
The most up to date schedule and League information can be found on the League Website
How to reschedule a game:
If you need to reschedule a game:
1. Reschedules must be initiated minimum 2 weeks before the game.
2. Contact your opposing coach-you can find contact information on Contact Tab in the menu on the left hand side
3. Contact the League Secretary with the game number and teams in the subject line
4. If you are home team, contact your field scheduler and Head Ref to cancel previous arrangements and to get availability for reschedule game
5. Negotiate with other team, come to an agreement that is approved by home club and contact the League Secretary with game number and teams in the subject line. The body of the email should include the original date of the game…the new date/time/location so that it can be entered into official schedule
6. Note: reschedules do not have to happen on the ‘official’ game night for your divison