TRYOUT REGISTRATION PROCESS:
All players must register ON LINE for tryouts and pay a non-refundable fee of $20. This fee includes all scheduled Club try out sessions for Rep/Elite teams for the upcoming year. The fee-per-session in previous years has been discontinued.
- No paper registration forms will be accepted – all players must register on line
- The tryout fee is $20/player online for pre registration prior to tryouts until Sept. 20, 2017 payable by credit card or interac
- Registration Fee Sept. 20, 2017 until Sept. 29, 2017 is $30. Payments at field will be cash or credit card only.
- Try out fees are non refundable.
- Please note that payment will not be accepted at the field until the online preregistration has been completed, there will be computers available at the field but expect extended wait times and adjust arrival time accordingly
On Line Registration-New Players/Members
All Registrations are processed on line. If you are new to Rockwood FC please create a membership. Click on ‘NEW MEMBER’ follow the link and click on ‘Create New Membership’. If you attended try outs, you would use the membership you created to register.
On Line Registration-Returning Players
If you have registered a player previously for Rockwood FC , log in using your email address and password. Click on ‘LOG IN’ follow the link and use your email address and password to access your membership. Select New Registration to register a player already in the system OR Add A Registrant if you are adding a new player to your membership.
TRYOUT SCHEDULE 2017-2018
All Tryouts will be held at:
Royal Distributing Athletic Performance Center/Marden
7384 Wellington Road 30, Guelph, ON N1H 6J2
Check in Table and Late registration table will be in the lobby. Most tryouts will be indoors.
All tryouts are open. Players must attend both Rep and Elite tryouts if they wish to be considered for both programs
THE DAY OF TRYOUTS
- Once you have registered and paid, the player must sign-in at the designated table at the first session and receive their player number.
- Registered Players are asked to arrive at the sign in table 20-30 minutes prior to the start of their session.
- Players must wear standard equipment: shorts, jersey, shin pads, outdoor shoes, and must bring water.
- All players are asked to NOT wear their club jerseys.
- It is highly recommended that players attend their own age group sessions
- Players who solely choose to attend an older age group session run the risk of not making a grassroots or rep team. All underage players are subject to review and approval by Rockwood FC Technical Director and Rep Convenor.
PLAYER SELECTION PROCESS
Following the conclusion of the final assessment, the selection process will be conducted by the Rockwood FC Technical Director. Players will be notified of their status within one week of the conclusion of tryouts by email or phone. Players are given 24 hours to accept a place in the program.