Further to the email from our President, Jeff Brown this morning, regarding the cancellation of summer 2020 House League soccer for Rockwood FC, refunds will be issued as below:
- 100% refund for Summer 2020 House League fees – all administrative fees will be borne by the Club
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days
- If fees were paid by credit card, refund will be issued to that credit card
- If fees were paid by any other method, refund will be by cheque
The Club is working to issue all refunds as quickly as possible.
- If fees were paid initially by credit card, it is the responsibility of the member to advise email@example.com your credit card information has changed since registration.
- If fees were paid initially by another method (not credit card), it is the responsibility of the member to advise firstname.lastname@example.org if the address in your account is not the correct mailing address for refund cheque, and also update your account
- Where applicable, please provide these changes as soon as possible and no later than June 24.
We appreciate your continued support and patience to date with this unusual year, and as we work through the refund process.
All of us at Rockwood FC look forward to seeing our soccer players back on the pitch next season, and wish you all a wonderful and healthy summer.
If you have concerns or questions, please reach out to email@example.com