All U13-15 house league teams participate in a recreational travel league governed by the Escarpment Soccer League. The season will begin approximately in the last week of May and end in late August. Each division will have a year end tournament hosted by one of the member clubs.
- U13-15 Girls and U13-15 Boys play in separate divisions
- ALL Rockwood FC U13-15 teams travel to play. Schedules are balanced between home and away games. Home games are at Rockmosa Park 11v11 field, 110 Rockmosa Drive, Rockwood
- U13-15 teams currently travel to Puslinch,Milton, Hillsburg, Shelburne, Georgetown and Caledon – travel is determined by League team registrations.
- U13-15 teams have one game and one practice per week.
- Game night for U13-15G is Tuesdays
- Game night for U13-15B is Thursdays.
- The year end tournament is the weekend after Labour Day in September.
- Practice days are determined by Coach-location will be local space dependent on availability
Registration includes: all costs associated with League play, full kit(jersey, shorts, socks), year end festival, an individual and a team photo.
It is mandatory that your player wear shin guards and soccer cleats to play soccer. Please ensure that you have them with you each week – as your player will not be allowed to participate if they do not have them. The RFC provides each registered player with a full soccer uniform to keep that consists of a team jersey, shorts and socks.
For any player with piercings – their jewelry MUST be removed each week prior to practices and games. This includes earrings. Activity Trackers or ‘Fit Bits’ may not be worn. All jewelry, with the exception of medical alert bracelets and necklaces is prohibited.
Soccer is played rain or shine. The only time soccer is cancelled is if there is lightening/thunderstorms. Please contact your coach regarding cancellations or check www.esl.e2esoccer.com . When faced with severe heat alerts, our Coaches will have the players take more frequent breaks to ensure that they stay properly hydrated. Please always make sure your player has water at the fields.
All players must have a completed medical form on record.
Practices and Games
Please remember that if your player cannot attend a practice to notify your coach in advance. Our coaches spend time planning their training sessions and it helps them to know if a player will not be attending. Up to date Game info is available at your team page (links below).
Photo Day is in June. A schedule will be circulated the first week. Please note there will be no retakes or rescheduled dates if your player is not able to attend. Each registered child who attends photo day receives one free team and one free individual photo.
Please click to review schedules, field locations and league information.