Welcome to Rockwood FC House League
U12 Girls and U12 Boys
All U12 house league teams participate in a recreational travel league governed by the Escarpment Soccer League. The season will begin approximately in the last week of May and end in late August. Each division will have a year end festival hosted by one of the member clubs.
- U12 Girls and Boys play in separate divisions
- ALL Rockwood FC U12 teams travel to play. Schedules are balanced between home and away games. Home games are located at Eden Mills, Memorial Street, Eden Mills
- U12 teams currently travel to Puslinch,Milton, Hillsburg and occasionally Shelburne – travel is determined by League team registrations.
- U12 teams have one game and practice per week.
- Games for U12G are Mondays, game start times vary from 630pm to 730pm
- Games for U12B are Tuesdays, game start times vary from 630pm to 730pm
- The one day year end festival is in September on the weekend after Labour Day
- Practises days are determined by Coach please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Registration includes: all costs associated with League play, full kit(jersey, shorts, socks), year end festival, an individual and a team photo.
Please consider volunteering!
Teams are coached and managed by volunteers.
Returning volunteer coaches receive a discount on registration. New volunteer coaches would receive following first full season of coaching.
Coaches are expected to complete an online Respect in Soccer course and a police/vulnerable sector check, and are encouraged to complete coaching courses as recommended by Ontario Soccer and paid for by Rockwood FC. Long Term Player Development Coordinator Erick Olazabal will be available as a resource and as a mentor to all Coaches.
You can volunteer by signing up on the player registration form or emailing email@example.com
It is mandatory that your player wear shin guards and soccer cleats to play soccer. Please ensure that you have them with you each week – as your player will not be allowed to participate if they do not have them. The RFC provides each registered player with a full soccer uniform to keep that consists of a team jersey, shorts and socks.
For any player with piercings – their jewelry MUST be removed each week prior to practices and games. This includes earrings. Activity Trackers or ‘Fit Bits’ may not be worn. All jewelry, with the exception of medical alert bracelets and necklaces is prohibited.
Soccer is played rain or shine. The only time soccer is cancelled is if there is lightening/thunderstorms. Please contact your coach regarding cancellations or check www.esl.e2esoccer.com . When faced with severe heat alerts, our Coaches will have the players take more frequent breaks to ensure that they stay properly hydrated. Please always make sure your player has water at the fields.
All players must have a completed medical form on record.
Practices and Games
Please remember that if your player cannot attend a practice to notify your coach in advance. Our coaches spend time planning their training sessions and it helps them to know if a player will not be attending. Up to date Game info is available at ww.esl.e2esoccer.com.
Photo Day is in June. A schedule will be circulated the first week. Please note there will be no retakes or rescheduled dates if your player is not able to attend. Each registered child who attends photo day receives one free team and one free individual photo.
Schedules are posted in the beginning of May.
Please click to view schedules, field locations and league information.