GRASSROOTS OPEN HOUSE/ REP TRYOUT REGISTRATION PROCESS
There is no cost for tryouts but
all players must register online for a tryout.
Grassroots Open House and Rep Tryouts will be held at:
Royal Distributing Athletic Performance Center/Marden
7384 Wellington Road 30, Guelph, ON N1H 6J2
Check in Table and Late registration table will be in the lobby. Most tryouts will be indoors.
Once you have registered and paid, the player must sign-in at the designated table at the first session.
- Registered Players are asked to arrive at the sign in table 20-30 minutes prior to the start of their session.
- Players must wear standard equipment: shorts, jersey, shin pads, soccer cleats and must bring water.
- All players are asked to NOT wear their club jerseys.
- It is highly recommended that players attend their own age group sessions.
- Players who solely choose to attend an older age group session run the risk of not making a grassroots or rep team. All underage players are subject to review and approval by Rockwood FC Technical Director and Rep Program Manager.
PLAYER ROSTERING PROCESS U9-12
All players will be accepted into the program based on available resources.
Players will be notified of their status within one week of the final session by email.
PLAYER SELECTION PROCESS U13 TO U18
Following the conclusion of the final assessment, the selection process will be conducted by the Rockwood FC Technical Director and Rep Program Manager in conjunction with the appointed age group Coaches. Players will be notified of their status within one week of the final session by email.
ACCEPTING A POSITION ON A TEAM
If you have received an offer email, it will include instructions on how to register. Players must accept an offer within 3 days and register and pay a deposit to secure their place on the team. To register please read refund policy and then proceed to registration link.