Rockwood Football Club Refund Policy
The purpose of this policy is to clearly define the circumstances in which participants in Rockwood Football Club programming are eligible to receive a refund of registration fees. This policy encompasses both Summer (outdoor) and Winter (indoor) programs for House League, Grassroots/Rep/Elite and Adult League play.
- All refund requests must be submitted either in writing or by email to the Rockwood FC Registrar (email@example.com)
- All refunds are subject to a $50 per player administration fee
- Program deadlines refer to sessions subsequently scheduled to commence in the same year. (Example: April 1, 2014 for the 2014 Summer Session) House & Adult League Representative League Summer Session
HOUSE LEAGUE SUMMER SEASON – NO REFUNDS AFTER APRIL 1
HOUSE LEAGUE FALL/WINTER/SPRING SEASON – NO REFUNDS AFTER PROGRAM START DATE
GRASSROOTS/REP DEPOSIT- NO REFUND
GRASSROOTS/REP 1ST PAYMENT – NO REFUNDS AFTER NOV 15
GRASSROOTS/REP 2ND PAYMENT – NO REFUNDS AFTER FEB 1
ELITE DEPOSIT-NO REFUND
ELITE 1ST PAYMENT – NO REFUNDS AFTER NOV 15
ELITE 2ND PAYMENT – NO REFUNDS AFTER JAN 15
ELITE 3RD PAYMENT- NO REFUNDS AFTER FEB 15
For all other programs not listed above – there shall be no refunds issued after the posted start date of the programs.
No refunds will be provided after the program deadlines stipulated above, except in the following circumstances:
- A player cancelling registration on medical grounds may qualify for a refund (if injured prior to the program start). In the event of a mid-season injury, the participant may be eligible to a pro-rated refund or credit towards a new season, based on the percentage of season remaining after receipt of a doctor’s certificate , with a deduction of the $50 administration fee.
- Please note that where the injury is soccer related while participating in a Rockwood FC soccer program, no refund can be provided as this would cause insurance coverage to be negated.
- In special or extenuating circumstances at the discretion of the Executive.
Please note that NSF cheques will be charged a $25 administration fee. All replacement cheques must be certified, otherwise payment maybe submitted by cash, or by credit card. In agreeing to the registration form, you accept the Rockwood FC Refund Policy conditions, registration conditions and financial implications.