Rockwood Football Club Refund Policy
The purpose of this policy is to clearly define the circumstances in which participants in Rockwood Football Club programming are eligible to receive a refund of registration fees. This policy encompasses both Summer (outdoor) and Winter (indoor) programs for House League, Grassroots/Rep/Elite and Adult League play.
- All refund requests must be submitted either in writing or by email to the Rockwood FC Registrar (email@example.com)
- All refunds are subject to a $50 per player administration fee
- Program deadlines refer to sessions subsequently scheduled to commence in the same year. (Example: April 1, 2014 for the 2014 Summer Session) House & Adult League Representative League Summer Session
HOUSE LEAGUE SUMMER SEASON – NO REFUNDS AFTER APRIL 1
HOUSE LEAGUE FALL/WINTER/SPRING SEASON – NO REFUNDS AFTER PROGRAM START DATE
GRASSROOTS/REP DEPOSIT- NO REFUND
GRASSROOTS/REP PAYMENTS-NO REFUND AFTER PAYMENT DUE DATE
ELITE DEPOSIT-NO REFUND
ELITE PAYMENTS-NO REFUND AFTER PAYMENT DUE DATES
For all other programs not listed above – there shall be no refunds issued after the posted start date of the programs.
No refunds will be provided after the program deadlines stipulated above, except in the following circumstances:
- A player cancelling registration on medical grounds may qualify for a refund (if injured prior to the program start). In the event of a mid-season injury, the participant may be eligible to a pro-rated refund or credit towards a new season, based on the percentage of season remaining after receipt of a doctor’s certificate , with a deduction of the $50 administration fee.
- Please note that where the injury is soccer related while participating in a Rockwood FC soccer program, no refund can be provided as this would cause insurance coverage to be negated.
- In special or extenuating circumstances at the discretion of the Executive.
Please note that NSF cheques will be charged a $25 administration fee. All replacement cheques must be certified, otherwise payment maybe submitted by cash, or by credit card. In agreeing to the registration form, you accept the Rockwood FC Refund Policy conditions, registration conditions and financial implications.
COVID IMPACT – Rep and Elite Programs and Refund Policy
With the continually evolving Covid Pandemic, Rockwood FC cannot offer a definitive refund policy that covers all scenarios, keeping that in mind RFC does endeavor to always be fair to our members.
RFC is committed to providing opportunities for our athletes to reach their full potential. In today’s environment, plans and programs can change in a moment. Our fees are based on a year round program. Due to the investment made in our programs, prior to players stepping on the field, we cannot define an all encompassing refund policy. In the event of a Covid disruption, know that RFC will carefully examine expenses to determine where pro-rated refunds are warranted.